Saturday, January 24, 2009

Photography...

I have many hobbies...photography has been one of them since high school. I started out on a 35mm Nikon SLR camera that my sister let me borrow for a high school photography class. Then I moved on to digital point and shoot, and now I have a DSLR (Nikon D50). I recently started playing around with it in manual mode, and also trying to do a bit with Photoshop. I am far from experienced, in fact today is my first attempt at editing a picture taken in manual mode. I don't have the info on my camera settings, because I was honestly just messing around and learning what all the different things do. The first picture is unedited, and the second is after I "played" with it. I am not sure what I think of the edited one, or if I really even did anything right...but I'm excited to be learning so you all get to be subjected to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment