Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This life has been a test...

...if it had been an actual life, you would have been given instructions on where to go and what to do."

Yes, I am quoting a long gone TV show...but I just love that line! Seriously...why aren't we given some general instructions before we are just let out into the real world? I have made so many major mistakes it hurts my head to even admit them to myself. I try to research/ponder/overthink EVERYTHING, and yet it still seems that EVERYTHING goes wrong. And whats more, I feel completely at fault for all these things that go wrong. I am the one that does all the research, which really does put all the blame on me. Countless times a day I am reminded of how many things I have royally screwed up, only to find out about additional screw ups from time to time. Oh joy!

OK, vent over. We now return you to your previous programming already in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment