Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring!

What a slacker I am! It's been almost a month since my last blog...ugh! There has been a lot going on, and my mind has been obsessing over other things so I am using that as my excuse. Hopefully things will chill out this week sometime...let just hope the news is good!

I am so excited for Spring. Being cooped up in this house has made us all rather grumpy and crazy! Hayden REALLY wants to go outside to play, and I think the lack of good doses of natural sunlight is beginning to make me depressed. I've already started planning my garden (eek...yes, Candy is planting a garden complete with veggies!) as well as other landscaping that NEEDS to be done. This house will look so much better once it has nice pretty flowers all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment